Thursday, December 07, 2006

My Love & Life !


This is my life & soul, Jillian . She is the most important person in my life, without her i dono where i would be right now . I can say she is my guarding angel to me , she gave me hope, taught me what right and wrong & put me back in the right track in life . She didn't care who i was or how screw up i was , she advise me to be a better person that's what i loved about her . The 1st time we met haha omg i was stunned, seriously stunned . i couldn't even say hi to her ( that was bad) but after delesh intro me to her we just clicked, just like that . We were talking non stop while window shopping at pyramid. After talk and walking for so long we didnt realise time fly that fast and she had to go back , in my heart that time i never met such an amazing gal in my life and i want to get to know her but stupid as i can be i forgot to ask her number. After and hour i went to my friends house just to ask for her number lucky me she gave it haha .. At 1st i was scared to call god knows why then after 2o min i made the call and we talk nearly for 3 hours . I enjoyed every single thing we talk in the phone . That night we became best friends . She was the greatest person i met, day by day we got closer and closer . In this 2 months i see her at her best and at her worst as same she did for me but deep down my heart i was falling in love with her, every single day it was growing and growing but then i didn't know did she had the same feeling for me ? So i just let time decide . Then 1st clue she gave me saying that she likes me was flyfm hehe .. she dedicate a song to me James Morrison - You Gave Me Something . I was at klang that time driving back and i was shocked . I knew she liked me, then i had a smart idea i to join flyfm but this was flirty@flyfm. I ask her out for a date on air and i swear to god i never did that in my entire life haha .. Ever since that i was in love with her but i gave her space . Then 1st dec came she wanted to say over my place cause my close friend 21st birthday party . She met all my close friends and the best part was all of them liked her. They wanted her more that me lolz . But there was love in her eyes i saw it and i knew it that she was falling in love with me . That 4 days she stayed over at my house was the best times of our life's , we got to know each and other so much .I love her so much and i never going to let her go . Love is a something no one can explain but for me she is the one for me .

No comments: