Friday, December 15, 2006

Falling In Love With You

I Love You

I love you so deeply,
I love you so much,
I love the sound of your voice
And the way that we touch.
I love your warm smile
And your kind, thoughtful way,
The joy that you bring
To my life every day.
I love you today
As I have from the start,
And I'll love you forever
With all of my heart.


Love is something everyone needs in theirs life. Falling in love with you was the best thing happened to me . You been an angel to me baby. 15Th Dec was the time i pooped the question, we had ice cream and we were walking and talking till we found a park and we set there . The sky was so nice with the bright stars . We were lying down and watching till all the sudden a shooting star from no where past by , that time i knew it was time to tell her how i really feel about her . 15Th Dec 2006 2.20 am we official were couple . I love u so much Jillian and i was waiting for this since the day i met you . =)

* that poem is for u show u how much i love u baby !!

1 comment:

' J i ll ' said...

hi baby ! i love u ! thnk u so much :)