Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Some Promises Arent Meant To Be Broken

Its like a dream come true to me . You been an angel around me and a devil too !! hehe .. We been through rough time as any normal couple would go through but some how we still stand strong no matter what happens . I guess that everyone has a dark side in themselves and they don't want to share it with people who special too them . I was scared to show u my dark side but i knew u could handle it . For this past few weeks it really been rough for us and i want to say that it will be alright. I love baby so much and i want to give everything that anybody could give you and the times we spend together, out laugh , our smile , oh my god you just everything i wish for but i so scared that one day i will fuck thing up . Now I'm not afraid anymore cause i know u trust me and i need to step up from my fears . I promise I'll do it right this time . You be going to NS soon and I'm going too miss like hell , 3 months is a long time . Baby i just want you too know that i love more that u know and i glad that you are my girl . Just love me for who i am . I know i do mistake but I'm only human.I love you Jillian Kaur that i promise you

No comments: