Friday, November 10, 2006

A Scorpio Lost Hopes Was Claimed By An Aries Touch

I'm back haha !! Will this topic is about me, my past and my present . For Some of you all u want to know who is Aaron ? So ill start here . I was a normal person till i was 15 or 16 years old that's when all problem of life fell in to my hands . Studies, Friends, School, Girls, Parents and lot more. For some of my friends they think I'm the rich ass kid that gets everything i want . Sadly i was like that the spoil rich kid . I didn't care about what people feel or if they are dying or sick . I was Fucked up in a way that time . Then 2 years has past my heart had a change i became more kind,helping people even sometimes i know i cant. My parents thought i was mad or something! I was in love that time i guess . I have change a lot since then time were good also for 2 years but the 3rd year everything started to fall a part cause college started and stuff happened . After the break up i was down and sad i did a lot of stupid thing like smoking& getting drunk everyday and it effect my college . In the end i drop out from 2 colleges that i went in to . For over 2 years i like that useless like they was no hope in me anymore . I thought that was it for me until this day 14Th Oct 2006 at piramid . Until now i still remember that look she gave me haha . She was with my close friends sisters and that was 1 of there birthdays . I was to shy or to stunned to talk to her i think. After that my friend intro me to her all then we just clicked talk about everything . Then be came best friends . In My entire life i never thought i could fall in love again but some how i had feeling for bit by bit , it was building up slowly but that time i didn't know who she feels. She change my life ,she made me realise that there is hope every time but you just need to look at the right place only . Even i know her know her 1 month plus but i think like i know her my whole life . A legend saids when a scorpion is trap around they enemy's it will sting itself and then die. I was in that spot but now I'm not ! thanks to her . She saved me from giving up for that i will always love her .

I love you dear so much thanks for everything !

No comments: