Wednesday, October 25, 2006

A Demon With A Heart Of An Angel

This is my story, my life , my past and future . From the day i was born i felted that i was not the same with others . I didn't mix with a lot of people but time goes by it change . I taught it was good but something didn't feel right like whatever i touch, say or do ends up bad . I realise it for quite some time but till 7 years back, i started to believe in that crap until I lost my best friend(Sarah) . I promise to her younger sis that i will never talk about it so ill will respect it and i will never talk about it. I miss her so much and I'm sorry . For all that years i thought i was cursed . I was afraid that i will hurt the people i cared about and i don't want the same thing happens again. What did I do ? Was I bad in my past life ? Its not fair to take the people that i care about and love . TAKE MY LIFE INSTEAD FOR HEAVEN SAKE !! All this time i thought whatever i do will turn out bad but some one who is close in my life told me "You might be a demon but u have an angels heart". Then i ask : " how come ? why do u said that ?" and she told me " Demons bring all lot of bad things but your not that demon to me, you touch my heart and i trust you that you will not hurt me in anyway " Tears come out from my eyes but lied to her said i was not crying or tearing . I promise myself that if anything happens to her that ill be there cause the last time i was a chicken and i ran away from it . Not this time I swear with my life !.

No comments: