Monday, October 23, 2006

FriendsForLife


Jes My Loving Sister . Love ya a lot !


Eva My Pet Sis & My Gothic Angel In Crime hehe Love ya



Jill My BestFriend Thank For Everything Angel



Me, Nadia & Pui Kar .



Nat and Me At Jusco Jb



Me And Vanessa I miss you gurl And Thank For Having My Back



Tasha I miss You A Lot



The Gang
From left Up : CodyAka Bear Bear , Shulyn , Me , Wilson Aka Mad ass & Chingyi
From left Down : Eve , Bernard aka Fat Fark & Jessie

FriendsForLife

Friends ... Who are your friends ? Do know ? Some friends can be so close to you and some of them just want to fuck around with you . But thank god i don't have friends like that. Some of them are there with me till the end and some of them guide me true rough time. They are real friends who will have my back for life. There is one more person but i dont have his picture, he's name is kenneth . He is good friend to me and for a long time and im glad that he still is.

Peace out For now Keep Rocking !

1 comment:

Sivakumar said...

Good start man, Keep it up.

Visit me at: http://camera-friendly.blogspot.com

Siva